Monday, October 21, 2013

Sarah's House Season Two: Master Bedroom. Sarah and Tommy are masters at accessorizing. I love the silver phone and where the picture is hung. That striped pillow is so fresh and looks great against the print.

Looks like my kind of kitchen :)
Looks like my kind of kitchen :)
Sarah's House Season Two: Master Bedroom. Sarah and Tommy are masters at accessorizing. I love the silver phone and where the picture is hung. That striped pillow is so fresh and looks great against the print.
Sarah's House Season Two:  Master Bedroom.  Sarah and Tommy are masters at accessorizing.  I love the silver phone and where the picture is hung.  That striped pillow is so fresh and looks great against the print.
Lights above the bath so you can shut off the regular lights and relax. I LOVE this!
Lights above the bath so you can shut off the regular lights and relax. I LOVE this!
desk ideas
desk ideas
Jasna Janekovic's bathroom
Jasna Janekovic's bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment