Sunday, November 10, 2013

Bedroom...I actually am starting to appreciate wood paneling, painted in this case. And I think there have to be a lot of windows to pull it off, maybe a higher ceiling to add wooden beams. Don't forget the little duck.

Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodels and Decor
Bedroom Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodels and Decor
Click here to download
Bedroom...I actually am starting to appreciate wood paneling, painted in this case. And I think there have to be a lot of windows to pull it off, maybe a higher ceiling to add wooden beams. Don't forget the little duck.
Bedroom...I actually am starting to appreciate wood paneling, painted in this case. And I think there have to be a lot of windows to pull it off, maybe a higher ceiling to add wooden beams. Don't forget the little duck.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment